Library Lending Form
About our Library
Checking Out Materials
There are three different ways to check materials out of our library:
- Call our office and speak with one of our Resource
you are looking for something under a certain topic but you do not
know the specific title.
- Download our lending form now and send it in via mail, email, or
- Call or email our office to request a specific item by shelf number.
If you have any questions about our library or other STAR NET resources,
please contact our STAR NET office.
Using the Library
Lending Form , request the library items you want to check out by
noting the shelf numbers.
When you use our library, you agree to follow
- You may check out 3 items at one time.
- You can borrow the items for a 3-week period.
- You must return our library materials through first-class mail or
by dropping them off in our office by the due date
- You are responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged
- You may NOT check out new materials until you return all previous
- Please be kind - rewind all audiotapes and videotapes before you
If you have any questions about our library policies or other STAR NET
resources, please contact
our STAR NET office.
STAR Net, 2626 S. Clearbrook Dr.,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4626
Phone 224-366-8579, Fax 847-278-5434 ©2004
:: Resources :: Funding Opportunities
Technical Assistance :: Contact
Us :: Home