What does STAR NET offer professionals?
If you are a professional working with a young child with special needs
and their family, STAR NET has something for you.
- We can offer you Professional Development
Assistance if you work
with young children with special needs, 3-5 years of age, in our 5-county
- We can offer you access to audiotapes, books and videotapes on a
variety of topics through our library
- We can give you resource packets designed to answer specific questions
you have about disabilities, children's learning or behavior needs,
special education, curriculum, best practices. Just give us a call or
send us an email.
- We can offer you on-site technical assistance that is designed to
meet your needs on a variety of topics
- We sponsor workshops on a variety of topics for parents and professionals.
- We can help you find other resources through our Links, or with a
phone call or an email. ( contact us )
- We support Mini-Grants for professionals that work with children
with special needs, 3-5 years of age.
To learn more about STAR NET all you have to do is give us a call at
224-366-8579, or send us an email.
We hope you enjoy browsing through the rest of our website!
STAR Net, 2626 S. Clearbrook Dr.,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4626
Phone 224-366-8579, Fax 847-278-5434
:: Resources :: Funding Opportunities
Technical Assistance :: Contact
Us :: Home