What does STAR NET offer families?
If you are the parent or care giver of a young child with special needs,
STAR NET has something for you.
- We can offer you a Family Fellowship if your child is 6 years of
age or younger.
- We can offer you access to books, audiotapes and videotapes through
- We can give you resource packets designed to answer specific questions
you have about your child, your child's learning or behavior needs,
special education. Just give us a call or
send us an email.
- We sponsor workshops on a variety of topics for parents and professionals.
- We can help you find other resources or parent groups
learn more about STAR NET all you have to do is give us a call at
224-366-8579, or send us an email.
We hope you enjoy browsing through the rest of our website!
STAR Net, 2626 S. Clearbrook Dr.,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4626
Phone 224-366-8579, Fax 847-278-5434
:: Resources :: Funding Opportunities
Technical Assistance :: Contact
Us :: Home