Professional Development Assistance
Do-It-Yourself Study Group Grant
Family Fellowship Guidelines
Family Fellowship Application (Spanish)
What is a STAR NET Family Fellowship?
- Family Fellowships are used to reimburse parents for the expense
of attending workshops, seminars or conferences.
- Parents can be reimbursed
up to $200.00 per year.
- Preference is given to in-state events.
You can apply for a Family Fellowship if:
- You are the parents or caretaker of a young child with disabilities
- Your child is under 6 years of age and
- You live in North or West Suburban Cook County,
Du Page County, McHenry
County, Kane County, or
You can use the Family Fellowship to reimburse you for:
- Child Care
- Other Related Costs
How can you apply for a Family Fellowship?
Download the application form or contact the STAR NET office
STAR Net, 2626 S. Clearbrook Dr.,
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4626
Phone 224-366-8579, Fax 847-278-5434 ©2004
:: Resources :: Funding Opportunities
Technical Assistance :: Contact
Us :: Home