over 35 years the Adult Learning Resource Center (ALRC) has provided
expert professional development for adult and family educators. Whether
providing training for instructional or program development, the ALRC
utilizes content expertise and current research to deliver high quality
services to individuals, programs, and state networks.
Services are practitioner-based and user-friendly, responding to the
current and changing needs of the field of adult education. Services
- single and multi-day training workshops
- intensive institutes
- individualized technical assistance
- group facilitation
- special interest networking ("provider") groups
- publications and materials dissemination
- library and computer software collections (with individualized
- an annual fall conference
Adult Learning Resource Center, 2626 S. Clearbrook Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4626, Phone 224-366-8500, Fax 847-378-6225 ©2004
2015 Fall Conference
Call for Presentations, Conference Registration Form & Online Registration now open
Fall 2015 Professional Development Workshops
Online Professional Development
Self-study activities on ESL and reading topics, conducted entirely online. For "In Network" staff only.
Need end-of-the-year professional development hours?
Here's a list of suggestions.